I hope you will like it, I spent a looooot of time to draw it (especially this f***king hand!!)
Thank you for people who will like my stuff!! This is my first Connor for 2013 and I decided to have my new lineart and colo. Too lazy to do shadows now ^^'
Connor K.@Ubisoft AC3 forever
My commissions are always opened and I accept Art-trades if It's not really hard to do ^^!!
Go to check my donation points if you are interested!!
Connor walked up to the man in charge.
- Lafayette: We must hold this position for as long as it takes! If the enemy is allowed to push through, we will lose what precious little ground we've gained. The sacrifices your brothers have made today must not have been in vain! Now go! Bring the fight to our enemy! Make them rue the day they marched upon us!
Connor came within view.
- Lafayette: Connor, my friend! You have arrived just in time to bear witness to our glorious victory!
- Connor: Where is Charles Lee?
- Lafayette: That batard (bastard). He shows up in the middle of our preparations and just takes charge. Screams at everyone to advance and then rides away. I am left to pick up the pieces. Where did THEY come from? Send word that we are falling back. Everyone to me! Now! Now!
- Connor: I will hold the area while you bring them to safety.
- Lafayette: I grant you my finest soldiers to serve as your personal guard. There is nothing they will not do to ensure you are victorious. Bonne chance, mon ami. (Good luck, my friend.)
- Soldier: We are low on ammunition, sir - and the enemy advances.
- Connor: Then we need to pull back, rejoin the others, and cover their escape.
- Soldier: If we tarry - we'll die. Best we go!
Connor and the remaining soldiers retreated.
- Soldier: We've done all we can. We must retreat!
- Soldier: Come on men, we must fall back!
Connor eventually returned to the main army.
- Lafayette: Well done, my friend! You have saved many lives today.
- George Washington: Connor?
- Connor: Charles Lee has betrayed you. He forced retreat in the midst of battle - hoping the loss would take the lives of your men and see you relieved of your command.
Washington informed about Lee's betrayal
- George Washington: What?!
- Connor: I am sure he will come and spin a tale - saying he was outnumbered - or I was somehow to blame. All lies. I will say it one last time - that man is your enemy and he will not stop until you are dead or dishonored.
- Lafayette: Connor's tale rings true. Lee was acting most odd upon the battlefield.
- George Washington: I will investigate these allegations at once.
- Connor: The time for that is long past.
- George Washington: This must be done properly, else we're no better than those we oppose. Never mind the political ramifications of such an act.
- Connor: Should you choose to spare Lee's life then I will take it myself. Enjoy your victory, Commander. It will be the last I deliver you.
Connor reached the courtyard.
- Connor: Where are you, Charles...?
- Haytham: Gone.
Haytham punched Connor, who managed to counter and immobilize him.
- Haytham: Come now, you cannot hope to match me, Connor. For all your skills, you're still but a boy - with so much left to learn.
Connor stabbed Haytham in the arm.
- Connor: Give me Lee!
- Haytham: Impossible. He is the promise of a better future. The sheep need a shepherd.
- Connor: He has been dismissed and censured. He can do nothing for you now.
- Haytham: A temporary setback. He will be restored.
Haytham brandished his sword and the two started fighting.
- Haytham: You act as though you have some right to judge. To declare me and mine wrong for the world. And yet everything I've shown you - all I've said and done - should CLEARLY demonstrate otherwise. We did not harm your people. We did not support the Crown. We worked to see this land united and at peace. Under our rule all will be equal. Do the Patriots promise the same?
- Connor: They offer freedom.
Connor and Haytham in combat
- Haytham: Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.
- Connor: No. Together they will forge something new - better than what came before.
- Haytham: These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.
- Connor: The Patriot leaders do not seek control. There will be no monarch here. The people will have the power - as they should.
- Haytham: The people never have the power. Only the illusion of it. And here’s the real secret: they don’t want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It’s why they’re so quick to fall in line as soon as someone takes charge. They WANT to be told what to do. They YEARN for it. Little wonder, that, since all mankind was BUILT to SERVE.
- Connor: So because we are inclined by nature to be controlled, who better than the Templars? It is a poor offer.
- Haytham: It is truth! Principle and practice are two very different beasts.
- Connor: No, father... You have given up - and would have us all do the same.
Connor and Haytham clashed weapons until the cannonballs started hitting again, one hitting the duo as they fought.
Connor assassinating Haytham
- Connor: Ugh... Surrender and I will spare you.
- Haytham: Brave words from a man about to die.
- Connor: You fare no better.
- Haytham: Even when your kind appears to triumph...Still we rise again. And do you know why? It is because the Order is born of a REALIZATION. We require no creed. No indoctrination by desperate old men. All we need is that the world be as it is. And THIS is why the Templars will never be destroyed!
Haytham started to choke Connor, who quickly stabbed Haytham's throat.
- Haytham: Don't think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong. I will not weep and wonder what might have been. I'm sure you understand. Still, I'm proud of you in a way. You have shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities. I should have killed you long ago.
- Connor: Goodbye, father. (in Mohawk)
And you did awesome on that hand
I always try to avoid drawing hands or feet